About Women’s Health Connecticut
Women’s Health Connecticut is a division of Women’s Health USA (WHUSA), a Management Service Organization which brings physicians together in an IPA-like structure for collective business programs. The driving mission of WHUSA is to provide the best quality and value in health care to patients, while at the same time supporting and enhancing the role of independent physicians. To learn more about our parent company, please visit its website www.womenshealthusa.com.
Founded in 1997, Women’s Health Connecticut has grown to be one of the largest and most successful women’s health groups in the nation through our devotion to women and commitment to excellence. By focusing strictly on women’s health, we provide women of Connecticut access to the most skilled OBGYNs and best care possible. You can expect the same exceptional level of treatment and customer service when you visit any of our practice locations.
At Women’s Health Connecticut, we currently provide patients access to:
- Over 200 women's health physicians, all board certified or board eligible
- More than 40 additional clinicians, including certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and advanced practice registered nurses
- Over 80 office locations throughout Connecticut for patient convenience View Locations Map >
- Electronic Medical Records at all practices
- Improves information accuracy
- Helps doctors coordinate care
- Reduces paperwork
- Simplifies record transfer
- Centralized call center to address patient accounts and payment matters
- 30 Clinical Trials Investigators with trained on-site clinical research coordinators
You may also meet our team of experts who bring their experience from industries including health care, technology, managed care, insurance and more.
Are you a physician?
Visit our For Physicians section for a complete list of services designed to simplify the business of practicing medicine and let physicians and clinicians do what they do best.