Briar Rose Network
Amanda Swan, A.P.R.N.
Amanda Swan is a graduate of Yale University School of Nursing, with a Masters of Science in Nursing. She is licensed and certified as an Adult and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. Prior to joining Briar Rose Network in 2014, she worked at a large community health center, providing women’s health and primary care to underserved patients in Connecticut. She has specialized training in the management of HIV and Hepatitis C and has additional interests in holistic and functional medicine. She is also on the faculty of the Yale School of Nursing.
Amanda is certified/licensed as:
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, State of Connecticut
- NCC Board Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Colposcopist, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, Certified HIV Specialist
- Registered Nurse, State of Connecticut
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers