When it comes to your reproductive health, each woman's choices are as unique as she is. And if pregnancy isn’t part of the plan right now, there’s a birth control that is. Your Women’s Health Connecticut provider is here to help you evaluate the options and find what works for you.
Learn more about how birth control fits into your lifestyle, so you can have an informed conversation with your provider and your partner.
Here are some options to consider:
- Hormone-free birth control, like condoms, other barrier methods, and more
- Hormonal birth control, including oral contraceptives (the pill), and the ring
- Long-term birth control, including IUD and implant insertion
- Permanent birth control through tubal ligation
- Vasectomy with our in-network urologic surgeon
Schedule a visit today.Request Appointment
Your Women's Health Connecticut ObGyn can help you with birth control.
Number of Women's Health Connecticut network locations in CT and MA
Average provider patient satisfaction rating
Approx. number of providers part of the Women's Health Connecticut network
Approx. number of patients seen at Women's Health Connecticut each year