COVID-19 and Your Visit
At Women’s Health Connecticut, your safety is our top priority and our practices have been hard at work putting extra measures in place for your continued safety and health. Below are some of our new policies that our practices are working to instate to keep you and our providers safe when you visit our offices.
When you visit our offices, this is what you may experience:
- Patients will be screened for potential contact exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients are required to wear a face covering.
- Many practices are restricting visitors at this time for the safety of patients and staff. Please call your provider's office directly for the most up-to-date information.
- We will be restricting the office entry of newborns.
- We encourage pre-check in via our Patient Portal to reduce your waiting room time.
To keep you safe, our offices are:
- Continuing to sanitize common areas and exam rooms between patient visits.
- Cleaning tablets, kiosks, and pens between use.
- Separating seating to accommodate social distance of 6 feet.
- Asking patients with longer wait times to stay in their cars.
- Screening our providers daily including, temperature check and contact exposure.
- Requiring all doctors, nurses, and clinicians to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
If you missed an appointment with us due to COVID-19, please call us to reschedule. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these safety measures, please call your ObGyn’s office.