Cody Cuni, IBCLC
Learn about this provider.
My name is Cody Cuni. I am a wife and mother to 5 children ranging from preschool to teenager. When I am not chasing them or making large meals, I am a lactation consultant. My passion for supporting families began with the connection I found as a peer breastfeeding counselor. The desire to provide the best support fueled my lactation education. I deepened my understanding by taking courses in public health, women's health, and infant development. I believe each parent is the expert on their baby. My goal is to provide tools to support each unique family. I like to relax with a book or in my garden.
What to bring to your lactation consult:
- Your baby – Please feed your baby as you would normally; a hungry cranky baby is not going to be eager or patient to latch.
- Any breastfeeding supports you are using – for example a nipple shield or SNS
- Expressed breastmilk or formula and the bottles you use at home if you are supplementing baby
- Your breast pump if you are pumping or would like a flange fitting/pumping education
- Partners are always welcome at appointments
Optional but helpful:
- Your feeding and diaper log for the past 24 hours.
- If you are pumping, times and amounts of pump sessions.